Jen + Brian | St. Louis Wedding Photography

Got a great wedding to feature today! I want to showcase this one because A. I love this couple and B. I love all the details! Now, let me tell ya about Jen. She is super funny! Her notes and emails make me laugh out loud. She loves the color purple (all shades!).:)She has an infectious smile/laugh/happy disposition that just puts you in a good mood. Even in tough times, like losing her grandma just a few days before the wedding or facing her mom’s stage four cancer, Jen still lights up the room!

So ….. leave it to her to find St. Louis’s newest, hippest hotel to get ready – Hotel Ignacio! Awesome! St. Louis really needed a boutique hotel like this. We always encourage a nice hotel room or pretty house with lots of available light for the getting ready shots. I’m not one for loving macaroni crosses in the background of a bridal portrait. 😉

You might remember their engagement session – which was on a very cold day in February! We had to take mini breaks to warm up the fingers! So a nice warm May wedding day sounded perfect to me! Jen and (handsome) Brian tied the knot at Concordia Lutheran Church and had a fabulous reception at the Moto Museum! I got lost in all the details of this wedding. I know how much time, love and effort it takes to find + create the perfect ones! Jen reached out to several Etsy artists to make all her wedding day collateral work nicely together. From the Save-the-Date (which featured one of their engagement shots! and the sweet little mention of HSR Photography!), a photo booth sign, to the “Bride” + “Groom” chair signs. Listed below the images, are all the Esty shops if you are interested in doing something like this for your BIG day!

Jen + Brian wanted to head downtown to the Old Post Office to capture their bridal party portraits. So we worked that area until it was time to venture on to the reception! The Moto Museum has this cool magnetic wall to clip the table seating cards which featured more engagement photos! I also loved the signature drink (which we did try … after the wedding!) called The Grand Basin – where it all started – the love and the proposal.

Enjoy the pretty images and see just how happy this couple is. During Brian’s “groom portraits” he mouthed “I Love You.” I swooned. I thought he was talking to me, but obviously Jen was right next to me. hee! hee! He is so sweet.

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your BIG day. We had so much fun, and really appreciated you treating us like true guests.

xox

Save the Dates: Pinch of Spice

Reception Thank you cards: CheerupCherup

Signature drink signs: BG Design Studio

Photo booth sign: Em & N Designs

Bride/Groom chair signs: PickMePaperDesign

PatriciaJune 18, 2011 - 2:48 am

Jen is by far the most beautiful bride I can ever remember admiring!
These are great images, what an amazingly gorgeous couple!
My favorites, too, include the wedding party captures — they are truly engaged in the happiness of Jen and Brian’s wedding, spectacular! Best wishes!!! Pat

Karen HaglinJune 17, 2011 - 9:59 pm

Awesome pics, loved the closepin with table assignment, I see a missed a great wedding.

Patty HaeffnerJune 17, 2011 - 7:41 pm

BEAUTIFUL!!

MollyJune 17, 2011 - 4:38 pm

These are wonderful pictures – I love all the candid photos! I’m so happy for both of you. It was such a gorgeous day!

Laura BoyleJune 17, 2011 - 4:28 pm

What a fun day this was! Beautiful pictures!

Becky Ojile a.ka. Bridesmaid #4June 17, 2011 - 3:44 pm

You know how sometimes great photos can make things seem better than they actually were? Not this time, these photos are so wonderful and truly capture how much fun, happiness, and love there was this day! Is it OK to wish to do it all over again!?!? Love love love it all.

xoxo

Judy FansherJune 17, 2011 - 3:22 pm

Jen is such a beautiful person, inside and out, so only fitting her special day would be as well. Your photography captured that — very classy!!

Kristina AcunaJune 17, 2011 - 2:36 pm

These pics are outstanding…though it does not hurt to have pretty subjects. The first pic of you with your windblown hair is my fave!

Kristin WeisJune 17, 2011 - 12:55 pm

I love their candy buffet and stationary! Normally purple isn’t my favorite but I love how she used it! Great wedding- cute couple!

Kerry ErnstJune 17, 2011 - 11:45 am

These pictures are fantastic!!

Joan NoserJune 17, 2011 - 3:00 am

Beautiful pictures of beautiful people on a beautiful day!

Barb WalkerJune 17, 2011 - 2:39 am

It’s so great to have all those special moments captured forever. It was so nice working with Heather and Ryan because they were amazingly inconspicuous as they made sure they didn’t miss a thing, not one thing.

Kelly ThorpeJune 17, 2011 - 2:33 am

AMAZING!! You are stunning!! Just gorgeous. Love all the photos and can’t wait to see the rest! Beautiful couple, beautiful day.

Jen PetersJune 17, 2011 - 2:24 am

Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love these photos.

Heather, you (and Ryan) rock! We can’t thank you enough for your awesome work…we are so happy that you were a part of our special day!

Psst – friends and family… If we get 100 comments on this blog, we get a free spread in our wedding album! If we get 50 comments, we get a free 11 x 17 wrap. So please share your thoughts here — thanks!

Hollie TorbitJune 17, 2011 - 1:56 am

These are stunning!! You were a beautiful bride Jen. The photographer really captured all of the wonderful details. Awesome.

Maureen RootzJune 17, 2011 - 1:52 am

BEAUTIFUL! Love the details and the couple 😉

Amanda HehmeyerJune 17, 2011 - 1:03 am

Love these pics! I’m sure it was hard to capture images of ALL of those amazing details. It was a great day indeed.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.